Monash Werewolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monash Werewolf Pack

All of us are God's creatures... just some are more creature than others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Realgame: Game 1

Go down 
+8
Miatch
lizdog2
miss_kitty
satu-d-2
Johnald
belle
suspiciousshaun
LanceCharisma
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnald
Cub
Cub

Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:06 am

hmmm...I suggest finding a mopey and angsty one, following him around obsessing over his alabaster skin, and take whatever crap he gives you because 'it's true love'
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:07 am

Delia: Damn, where's my shirt??

Hehe, I'm just too trusting is all *sweatdrop*

And, to Johnald, if he sparkles I'll kill 'im in his "sleep"
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:11 am

Also: I've decided in the next game (I'm not getting banned, dammit) I'm going to RP as a boy. I tend to write less angsty when I'm writing as a boy *sweatdrop*
Back to top Go down
Johnald
Cub
Cub

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:22 am

Hey guys,

Just letting you know, I'm fairly certain that Grace is a wolf. She plotted against me today, while having claimed today that she was the seer and knowing exactly what I was. She knows I'm innocent.

I won't be able to log on today past 5 pm, because of rehearsals, so when I get back I better not be killed, otherwise the terrorists...I mean, the wolves...win!
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:26 am

What evidence do you have?
Back to top Go down
Johnald
Cub
Cub

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:32 am

Listen to me people! She knew EXACTLY what I was! I can show you the text messages... Plus, she claimed to be the seer in them, having SEEN me being innocent, and then blamed me in an email someone (who shall remain nameless for their protection) was sent.
Back to top Go down
gracesees
Sexetary
Sexetary
gracesees

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:59 am

Confused :S
I have not claimed to be the seer!!! ever!!! And have denied it at least 6 times!!!
I have my reasons (which i have outlined to most of you) for voting Johnald and many have agreed so stop accusing me!!! I is innocent and grammatically incorrect!
If this is wrong and I die then Satu knows who needs killing but i want to protect my source otherwise!
Johnald is just making a last minute attempt to save his skin! His furry furry skin!
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:44 pm

Everyone: Grace's computer has died, I'm keeping her updated on all the juicy goss. ... Not that there's much right now...
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Johnald was lynched. He was the Sorcerer Sorc
Back to top Go down
http://weremonash.wetpaint.com
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:14 pm

Goodbye, credibility. It was nice knowing you. Drop by to visit again some time...

That's it, Grace's source is in BIG trouble now...
Back to top Go down
lizdog2
Treasure Keeper
Treasure Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:23 pm

No. Grace is in trouble. It was pretty common knowledge that Johnald was the sorceror by the time this happened and yet Grace was the one stirring up support for his death, not the source.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Common knowledge? No one informed me of it. If they had, I wouldn't have voted the way I did. Did no one think of informing me??

Grace has told me she didn't know either. Her source, coincidently the first person on the list of those who voted for Johnald, is Joey. Calling for Grace's blood won't make that go away.

Five people voted for Johnald. Even if all of the wolves voted for him, that's still 2 innocents who didn't know he was the sorcerer.
Back to top Go down
ROFLCOPTOR
Cub
Cub
ROFLCOPTOR

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Poo. I voted for Johnald - I am a villager. Grace PMed me telling me to vote for him. I think we should lynch her next.
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:43 pm

i sent around a pm, did nobody get it?
Back to top Go down
gracesees
Sexetary
Sexetary
gracesees

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:51 pm

Hey all
I agree it was me rallying for support for it! Joey told me he was the seer - it is sooooo incredibly unlike him to do anything other than kill himself that I believed him - to the extent that I tested him out - i told a few of you that but left out the name in case he WAS the seer so we wouldn't out him! There is no way that I could know he was the sorc coz he DIDN'T TELL ME! I texted him asking in no uncertain terms if he was a special before I started reallying and he seemed highly confused and accused me of being a wolf for no reason so that struck me as odd and I went with it as did the others who voted. I was doing the rallying (i thought) to protect the 'seers' anonymity and because joey is fail at this whole posting thing.
My plan was to test this out - if Joey had been the seer we were pretty much set to win for the game! Johnald didn't declare himself even when he knew we were coming for him until after my computer died so I didn't hear about it. I thought worst case he was a villager and we lose one and have a werewolf. Now part of that is gone - he wasn't just a werewolf - but now we know that Joey is so let's stop the Grace hunt and start the Joey hunt... it's good for your skin!
Back to top Go down
gracesees
Sexetary
Sexetary
gracesees

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:53 pm

wow! this is the first time I have been the only one online! COOL!
Maybe because it is 1:52.... I'm going to go do that sleep thing now! Read up and don't kill me please please please!
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:22 am

suspiciousshaun wrote:
i sent around a pm, did nobody get it?

Evidently not. What tipped you off??

And to me, in regards to me voting to kill the sorcerer: "You should put some mustard on those words because you shall soon be eating them, as well as this slice of humble pie which has been baked in the oven of shame set to gas mark 'egg on your face'."
Back to top Go down
belle
Pack Member
Pack Member
belle

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:28 am

grace and joey are BOTH werewolves.
im not fallin for grace's point-at-a-real-wolf-to-make-herself-seem-credible trick again
her story's full of vagueness and things like 'high confused' and 'accused me for no reason's. i say she dies.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:30 am

Well I'm going to be voting for Joey tomorrow (assuming I don't get nommed tonight) and see how it goes from there. I'm still confused as to why no one (especially Johnald) didn't tell me he was the freaking sorcerer!! Gah, that's something you should tell someone!
Back to top Go down
lizdog2
Treasure Keeper
Treasure Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:53 am

Shaun sent round that PM. I find anyone who voted for Johnald - and anyone who led the witch hunt - very suspicious.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:56 am

Shaun didn't send me any PM. Explain that.

... *sigh* ... Where has all the laughter gone?? Sad
Back to top Go down
lizdog2
Treasure Keeper
Treasure Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:58 am

It's hard to laugh at a pact of evil werewolves, trying to eat our souls.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:59 am

No matter where/who they are, I laugh at them. Nervously... I hope I'm nommed tonight, honestly. I'm doing terribly at this round and I wanna start over fresh.
Back to top Go down
ROFLCOPTOR
Cub
Cub
ROFLCOPTOR

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:05 am

Or you could just be rallying support to kill yet another villager! I think it'd be safer to kill you, then Joey if you turn out to be innocent.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:09 am

Is this about me?? Oh, then I concur! Seriously, string me up, guys! Do it! I'll play MUCH better next time Very Happy There won't even be any ill will, honest! Shtaby, shtaby and all that. Razz And the werewolves, if you're reading, you have permission to eat me. I'm delicious, like cookies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realgame: Game 1
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next