Monash Werewolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monash Werewolf Pack

All of us are God's creatures... just some are more creature than others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Realgame: Game 1

Go down 
+8
Miatch
lizdog2
miss_kitty
satu-d-2
Johnald
belle
suspiciousshaun
LanceCharisma
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
ROFLCOPTOR
Cub
Cub
ROFLCOPTOR

Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:14 pm

And yeah Beth does look very sus. Lynchage!

However I also think it's likely the wolf simply voted for Joey so they appear normal.

I really don't have much of an idea here... I am still suspicious of Satu and Mitch, even though they've somewhat redeemed themselves... and they can't both be wolves.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:19 pm

We'll see who gets killed 'tonight' by the lone remaining wolf. And then we'll have discussions to see what the hell we do next, though on Friday I'll be very busy with my family coming down. Think about it, if we successfully kill the final wolf we could be finished on Friday Shocked Epic success Very Happy
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Luckily we've bought ourselves some time, and to be honest, whoever dies tonight will help us out quite a bit since i have vague suspicions of everybody.

looking over the stats though, beth doesn't look suspicious to me. she voted mitch, who she said she was voting for from the very start and its possible she didn't last minute change her vote for a reasonable reason, like she just voted and left it. I myself changed my original vote from mitch to joey only 3 hrs before time.

i'm still dodgy on satu and mitch, although its entirely possible that grace fooled them both.
Back to top Go down
bethany
Whelp
Whelp

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:14 pm

i didn't change from mitch at the last minute because i didn't go online too see we'd changed, and the text i got made me suspicious, because i got a similar one from grace right before she was lynched...
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:02 am

Mm-kay, Beth, it's alright Very Happy I don't blame you for being suspicious of last-minute texts. He only listened to reason about half an hour before the votes closed XD

Anyway, we should discuss who we're going to vote. Next time can we make it that people have to RP, because that makes it way easier. Like, Peter or Joey (next time he's allowed to play Razz). Without knowing anything about them how can we pick!?! I'm tempted to go with Peter just because he has never posted on any forum...

lol!
Back to top Go down
ROFLCOPTOR
Cub
Cub
ROFLCOPTOR

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:49 am

Yeah if I'm still alive I'll be voting Peter. Even if he's not a werewolf, simply because he hasn't posted at all ruins the atmosphere!
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:06 pm

Shaun was eaten. He was a villager Innocent
Back to top Go down
http://weremonash.wetpaint.com
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:53 pm

Azulium wrote:
Even if he's not a werewolf, simply because he hasn't posted at all ruins the atmosphere!

Hey, can I point out while we're at it that if we're going to RP can we stick to some basic narrative principles? You know; writing in paragraphs, keeping in character, not putting in random unappetising things that make people go...blegh... That ruins the atmosphere too... If you are going to post can you at least try to write something...you know...that adds to the story a little? Having Gertrude and Shaun react the way they did is all well and good, but can you put some DESCRIPTION in? Please?? When I post I try to put more than 2 lines...and though I know I tend to overuse dialogue I try to put at least some descriptive passages in...

So for next time...please? *puppy-dog-eyes*
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:13 pm

I kind of have to agree with Satu. Some of the roleplays of late have just been getting kind of silly. I'm all for keeping the lols, and for the roleplay to be fun and humourous, but can we at least take it somewhat seriously and keep it within the realms of plausibility?
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:31 am

Okay, I'm going to be voting for Peter. I have no real reason, I just can't think of anyone else. I'm going to be with my parents all evening/weekend, but if he's a wolf that's super helpful XD I'll see all you guys later, have a great time on Rural if you're going!!

If you have killed me, could Lance text me to let me know? Please and thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:17 pm

Alex and Beth died. They were Villagers Innocent

I figured you guys had been playing long enough that maybe you were getting the hang of things and you'd remember to vote without me reminding you. I expected maybe an idle or two, but apparently only two of you can be bothered voting if I don't remind you. Thanks a lot guys.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:21 pm

Aww, poor Lance. We shall break them Razz
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:03 pm

No-one died.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:48 pm

So the wolf idled as well, huh? Ah well, he shall pay (I say 'he' because it's me and 3 boys left so...yeah...chances are good it's a person of the male genre Very Happy)

anyway, I think we vote Peter. Sticking by Mitch again, as I do, and since me and Oscar were the only ones who didn't idle last time I think that it's one of those who did who's the wolf. That means Peter (coz Lynch Mob A is awesome). Who's with me?

(How is this a monkey, by the way?? -> monkey )
Back to top Go down
ROFLCOPTOR
Cub
Cub
ROFLCOPTOR

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:49 pm

Well, I think it's prolly Peter since he's most likely to have forgotten the vote. Or Mitch. Since Satu and I are the only one's who voted as villagers last...
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:54 pm

That's what I just said O.o"

Anyways, Mitch didn't vote yesterday because he was totally hammered (not any excuse, I know, but he's a boy and... Sorry, straight boy and they do things like that >.> Yes, Lance, feel free to shudder if you wish). Peter has apparently been reminded every time. Let's just kill 'im!

Or we could let him death idle Ebil

But it'll be easier to just lynch him (and here is where I would insert a torch and/or pitchfork smiley if there was one Razz)
Back to top Go down
ROFLCOPTOR
Cub
Cub
ROFLCOPTOR

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:11 pm

Yeah we just posted at almost the exact time.

In other news, Mildura! bounce
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:50 am

Unless you guys get the wolf tonight we'll have to postpone the game until next weekend.
Back to top Go down
Miatch
Beta Wolf
Beta Wolf
Miatch

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:24 am

Oh god, i thought it would be over on Friday...
Back to top Go down
Miatch
Beta Wolf
Beta Wolf
Miatch

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:26 am

And despite the fact i love being in the spirit of the game and all, but it makes more sense not to vote today.

TODAY
Chance of killing wolf = 1/4
Get it wrong = wolves win

"Tomorrow"
Chance of Killing wolf 1/3

Plus if it is pete, he may very well death idle at some stage...
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:05 am

Is...is that an option?

I personally still think we should kill Peter. You have a point and he probably will idle death tonight, but still...
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:56 am

satu-d-2 wrote:
Is...is that an option?

Noh
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:16 pm

We have a tie between Peter and Mitch, see stats for details.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:08 pm

The lulz... They burn!! Okay, me and Oscar need some serious headness thing here... Le gasp! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realgame: Game 1
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15