Monash Werewolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monash Werewolf Pack

All of us are God's creatures... just some are more creature than others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discussion for Dead and Non-Players

Go down 
+3
miss_kitty
Johnald
LanceCharisma
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Empty
PostSubject: Discussion for Dead and Non-Players   Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:25 am

If you're dead or not playing you can discuss the game in here, HOWEVER, there are a few rules. Remember that alive players are not to show their GM PMs to anyone, including dead and non-players, and dead players are not allowed to reveal any knowledge they have after they have died. This is particularly relevant to the Seer. Try not to influence the game too much but otherwise go nuts.

Last edited by LanceCharisma on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://weremonash.wetpaint.com
Johnald
Cub
Cub

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for Dead and Non-Players   Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:08 pm

Geee, I sure would hate to have been warned not to kill a person who was obviously being plotted against by suspicious people. Wouldn't I look very stupid if I ended up getting egg all over my face?

*sigh* I hope that they get Grace now, whether she was a wolf or not, it's her fault I'm dead...I"M A VENGEFUL GHOST!
Back to top Go down
miss_kitty
Whelp
Whelp

PostSubject: Whooooooo.... I'm a ghost   Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:04 am

John, that was so brave (or stupid) of you to protect someone other than yourself.
Pity you're dead, but I'd rather have you to talk with in Werewolf Heaven.....

So, think it's a little too suspiscious that Grace, Mitch and Satu have consectuviely voted for the person who got lynched??? I suspect that they are the wolves. I'd guess that next round or the round after they'll vote for different people to lessen the suspiscion. I don't think they wanted to risk getting lynched themselves, so they all had to vote together, regardless of how suspiscious it looked. Now, with less people, they can manipulate the game more easily.

I was actually really happy when I died, well after I died, because the others seemed genuinely saddened that they'd killed me. I had fun manipulating Mitch's character. I wasn't sure if I could do it, but I didn't really reveal anything that I didn't already know. And it's really hard to write a long and painful death scene using only the reactions of one character.

I liked your death scene, by the way. Short, simple and poignant.
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for Dead and Non-Players   Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:14 am

wait til you see mine, i hope i get lynched, because that one is better, but my killed by werewolves one is also good.

i despair for the villagers chances, there seem to be too many of us that are retarded...
Back to top Go down
Johnald
Cub
Cub

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for Dead and Non-Players   Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:32 am

Hey, it wasn't that I didn't protect myself, but I got lynched, not eaten by teh wolves.
Back to top Go down
Johnald
Cub
Cub

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for Dead and Non-Players   Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:39 am

Also, just a comment on goings on in the real game thread; For Satu and Grace's benefit, I wouldn't tell the (suspected) wolves that I was the sorc, would I? Unless, of course, I was tricked...
Back to top Go down
gracesees
Sexetary
Sexetary
gracesees

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for Dead and Non-Players   Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:44 am

I don't think live players are allowed here but shaun is so meh!
Once you realized we were going to kill you (which i know you did because you emailed me) you should have told us even if you thought we were werewolves. Once you are going to die anonymity comes second to life - you could have protected yourself in the night phase. But no- no-one told us and as such we went with what we had.
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for Dead and Non-Players   Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:53 am

There's nothing against live players being here. Though dead players should refrain from bringing up new information, anything you knew before death but didn't reveal is classified. You can use evidence that other players bring up, but you can't use your own. This means you have to get evidence out before you die and can't just rely on revealing it after death.
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for Dead and Non-Players   Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:55 am

to be honest i was the one who told johnald you were after him and i was trying the same against mitch with the others, however some trusted you, some didn't vote and the others voted against you... i didn't expect such divisiveness. certainly i would have changed my vote otherwise to at least lynch someone i suspected of being a wolf rather than someone i suspected of being the sorcerer.

as for revealing all the evidence you have before the werewolves kill you, i think i've managed that now, even if i die tonight
Back to top Go down
gracesees
Sexetary
Sexetary
gracesees

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for Dead and Non-Players   Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:01 am

you see here is where i am confused
I didn't suspect johnald of being the sorc - i had no reason to. I wouldn't expect you to vote for him if you thought he was but i would expect you to give me a heads up so I didn't vote for him either.
You did do exactly what i did but against mitch so why is it that you think i'm so suspect? I have told you why i did it and no one told me otherwise. There are always people voting against me but also none of them told me not to vote for johnald (which i assume is why they voted for me... otherwise just for lols in which case *shrug*)
do you see where i'm coming from?
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for Dead and Non-Players   Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:04 am

However if you're going to get into a debate with a live player it should be in RG. Discussing with dead players here is cool ,but your arguments will be a lot more visible if you quote what has been said and post in RG, where the main discussion should be occurring.

Edit: Arguments here also have tendency to just parallel the arguments in RG, so it's useless posting them twice.
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for Dead and Non-Players   Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:07 am

then to close the argument, i suspect you because johnald selfprotected, so the wolves would obviously go for him during day phase
Back to top Go down
Johnald
Cub
Cub

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for Dead and Non-Players   Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:10 am

I'm limited to here, and to not bringing in any new evidence, so please, a smart, nonwolf, tell the people what I've said here!

Look
At
My
Previous
RealGame
That is all the evidence you need, just READ WHAT I SAID ABOUT PEOPLE...

Seriously, you're all fucktards if you can't see the proof I have of the lies of others...

(NB: I do not intend to alienate people with 'fucktards'...I'm just pissed off at ignorance; I could have played my hand better, but what I've given you is good enough)
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for Dead and Non-Players   Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:20 am

i think i'm doing quite well for convincing and proof, but i can't tell what others think when reading my posts. what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Johnald
Cub
Cub

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for Dead and Non-Players   Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:22 am

I dunno, the only people who we've heard from in any kind of proper response are, well, Grace and Satu...see who votes with you tomorrow, after the werewolves do their thing...
Back to top Go down
lizdog2
Treasure Keeper
Treasure Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for Dead and Non-Players   Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:26 am

Last night I got proof for who was a werewolf but I wasn't sure so I didn't post. Now I'm dead. The werewolf made a stupid mistake and I can't say anything! Mrs Dunsnoopin was not ready to die.
Back to top Go down
miss_kitty
Whelp
Whelp

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for Dead and Non-Players   Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:49 am

Hey! I was under the impression that players were not allowed on this forum. I thought that the dead players could discuss their suspiscions. Shaun, Grace, get the hell of our forum. Unless you want to DIE!!!

Lance, can we make a forum for only dead players? That way I can talk to John and Lizzie about how suspiscious everyone else is.

Sorry that I made accusations, but silly me thought that the forum labelled "Discussion for Dead and Non-Players" would be for people who are DEAD OR NOT PLAYING!!!

(See above RE: get off the bloody forum unless you are dead!)
Back to top Go down
gracesees
Sexetary
Sexetary
gracesees

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for Dead and Non-Players   Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:32 am

haha we are allowed here - lance said so. I'm only actually posting now because you posted but if you want to talk to the others just pm them. It means others can't listen on in if johnald or lizzie or whoever else has further evidence wants to discuss it without the danger of live players
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for Dead and Non-Players   Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:51 pm

I suppose I can create a forum that only dead players can see, but I'll then remove this one. That might work better actually, because dead and live players should be entirely separated and not influence each other.
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for Dead and Non-Players   Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:51 am

nooo my strategy Mad

lol! Seer
Back to top Go down
belle
Pack Member
Pack Member
belle

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for Dead and Non-Players   Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:13 pm

....DAMMIT

one dead seer!

GM Edit: I've added the dead people forum so that dead people can't influence living players. You can say stuff here, but nothing that could be a hint to players. Hinty stuff should be in the dead people forum the living can't see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for Dead and Non-Players   Discussion for Dead and Non-Players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion for Dead and Non-Players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monash Werewolf Pack :: Werewolf :: Online Werewolf: Organisation-
Jump to: