Monash Werewolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monash Werewolf Pack

All of us are God's creatures... just some are more creature than others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Realgame: Game 1

Go down 
+8
Miatch
lizdog2
miss_kitty
satu-d-2
Johnald
belle
suspiciousshaun
LanceCharisma
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:08 pm

The executions are traditionally carried out by the GMs character. And I know it's nice to include crowd reactions to your characters actions, but you have to remember that the crowd is made up of your fellow players, and if some disagree then they hardly want their character playing along with your argument. It just helps control the flow of the roleplay better, because people's actions are more consistent. These aren't rules set in stone, just observations and conventions gathered from other roleplaying communities I've been involved with, I'm probably not going to admonish anyone for flaunting them unless I can tell it's irritating or very likely to irritate other players. And yes I know I broke these rules in my opening post, but it was just that, an opening post to get the storyline going. There are exceptions. Equally it is reasonable to assume that at the time of a lynch everyone will be assembled wherever it takes place, and that at night people return home unless they have indicated otherwise. Just use your judgement.

Edit: If anyone wants to see an online game from the site I learned to play on go to www.ld4all.com./forum Though you'll have to make an account there if you want to access the Wolfgame forum.
Back to top Go down
http://weremonash.wetpaint.com
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:28 pm

btw by are the votes closed i meant closed ballot
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:21 am

Ah, very good. So...we...can use the centaur? Coz a hanging by a centaur would be awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:44 am

Yes, Eachann can be used in deathscenes, other than that he'll mainly keep to himself (apart from the company of the other guardians) unless anyone wants to do a collab post. Votes are anonymous until after the lynch, though there's nothing to stop you telling people who you voted for, or lying about who you voted for.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:18 am

Awesome. Modifications ahoy!! Very Happy I'm getting so into this, seriously. It's awesome! I can't help how much I love it Razz I've been missing out on so much! Also, need to find a way to propose to Grace for her fantastic post. Gah, I had no idea how to respond, I'm so glad Johnald is...so vocal cheers
Back to top Go down
miss_kitty
Whelp
Whelp

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:42 am

Okay. I know I already kinda explained my character in the RP forum, for which i was yelled at by our noble leader Embarassed So I'll repost here, coz Lance kinda scares me.
I'm the Herbalist/Healer in the RP game. The name is Belladonna. Name is taken from a plant, also known as deadly nightshade, which has really poisonous purple berries.
The deadly nature of my namesake has no relevance to my own nature....probably Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lizdog2
Treasure Keeper
Treasure Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:43 am

I've made myself a husband but he's basically just my lapdog who doesn't say or do anything. I just have to have a husband, what with being a vindictive housewife with clinical lycanthropy.
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:50 am

@Kat: Sorry if I appeared I was yelling, I was going more for a gentle suggestion, and it was more to do with the control thing I was talking about earlier.

@Lizzie: Yeah that's cool, if it's integral to your character. But he gets hung/eaten with you should you die, and so long as people use their judgement as to when a companion is integral to their character. If it gets out of hand I'll have to blanket ban it.
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:07 pm

lizdog2 wrote:
I've made myself a husband but he's basically just my lapdog who doesn't say or do anything. I just have to have a husband, what with being a vindictive housewife with clinical lycanthropy.

She admits to clinical lycanthropy. She's on the list, but after Satu and Johnald.
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:07 pm

I have companion slater bugs... watch out.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:09 pm

Why after Satu and Johnald?? I still don't know why you suspect me! I know logic has no place here, but wh-h-h-h-hy (a la irritating 6-yr-old)
Back to top Go down
belle
Pack Member
Pack Member
belle

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:15 pm

gah! i really want to join in the roleplay but i've never done it before/have no artistic or creative skills whatsoever! ill buck up the courage eventually, but until then expect my as-yet-ill-defined character to be quiet because her puppetmaster is an incompetent Razz don't read anything into it
i reckon we should all start accusing the no-show-so-far players just to see if they're paying attention Very Happy
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:16 pm

Logic has exactly place here. Look at all my logical reasonings for suspecting both of you. On the internet there is a record of the things you say so don't expect them to not be brought up again or whatever you seem to think. There is logic.
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:16 pm

belle wrote:
gah! i really want to join in the roleplay but i've never done it before/have no artistic or creative skills whatsoever! ill buck up the courage eventually, but until then expect my as-yet-ill-defined character to be quiet because her puppetmaster is an incompetent Razz don't read anything into it
i reckon we should all start accusing the no-show-so-far players just to see if they're paying attention Very Happy

if i was being deliberately silent that trap would now not work on me.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:24 pm

Of course, no trap EVER works on Shaun. He's too clever Wink

Belle: Have confidence! The only way you're going to get better is practice, dammit! Write your own death a couple of times to get it really good, and then BAM, hit them with all you've got Very Happy
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:42 pm

satu-d-2 wrote:
Of course, no trap EVER works on Shaun. He's too clever Wink

Belle: Have confidence! The only way you're going to get better is practice, dammit! Write your own death a couple of times to get it really good, and then BAM, hit them with all you've got Very Happy

My death is awesome, I whipped it up and sent it off last night. I only hope I get lynched and not werewolf owned so that you get to read the better one, but both are good.

Also @ Grace: did you accuse me through rhyme? or was that just general advice?
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Belle's the one lacking confidence in posting here; you do NOT have that problem XD

And Grace just said a man, looks like you have a guilty conscience...
Back to top Go down
belle
Pack Member
Pack Member
belle

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:49 pm

she's not accusing shaun - she said 'man' right? so it can't be him ^_~
and look, look, i posted! i gave my character confidence issues Razz because that way she can sit down and not do much for extended lengths of time... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:50 pm

To me it sounded like crazy bashing, all that "actions that are strange, even if he belongs" stuff made me think of my character...

I dont see how grace's "ability" would work immediately, first round, in such a different context as this... and yet she has ruled out all the females? or at least she's narrowing down who she thinks one might be to males for now, which would be johnald and i since nobody else fitting that description has posted yet.

Be more explicit! we're not supposed to have to guess who you are accusing, if anyone!
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:53 pm

belle wrote:
she's not accusing shaun - she said 'man' right? so it can't be him ^_~
and look, look, i posted! i gave my character confidence issues Razz because that way she can sit down and not do much for extended lengths of time... Very Happy

role playing takes so much effort so i'll say it here.

Aww, she's so cute!
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:05 pm

you guys all know that we can keep an eye on who is logged on via the main page right? we should set up surveillance for silent people...
Back to top Go down
belle
Pack Member
Pack Member
belle

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:08 pm

why thank you shaun ^_^
and yes, that's a good idea - if you can be bothered.
i just leave the window open tho, and i bet the others do the same Smile

*has made her character beat a fast retreat*
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:19 pm

what i meant was that if people havent announced themselves, yet have logged in...
Back to top Go down
belle
Pack Member
Pack Member
belle

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:22 pm

currently there are none =P just you me satu and johnald
speaking of johnald -
waaah you're being so mean! D: what a bully! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:30 pm

i'm so mad, i wrote a board post in roleplay and it failed to post and i lost it.... basically who do we want to kill today?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realgame: Game 1
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next