Monash Werewolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monash Werewolf Pack

All of us are God's creatures... just some are more creature than others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Realgame: Game 1

Go down 
+8
Miatch
lizdog2
miss_kitty
satu-d-2
Johnald
belle
suspiciousshaun
LanceCharisma
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:01 pm

A) I'm really glad people are getting into the roleplay
B) Yes the wolves know each other
C) Centaurs are always trustworthy
D) Votes must be in to me by Thursday 9pm
E) Shaun, you're aware of which deity's hometown Gee-Long is?

Edit: Spelling

Last edited by LanceCharisma on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://weremonash.wetpaint.com
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:03 pm

I didn't know you could be embarrassed, Johnald ;P and I can make assertions until my face is blue and there will still be people who won't believe me. You did good, Johnald, I wouldn't embarrass someone who picked such a freaking AWESOME name for me!! Delia Deux, I love it Cool I may publish books under that name Very Happy

Also, Lance, I love RP! I didn't know it was this much FUN!! But...um...can we pick a person thing (and I know there's probably a real word for that but...shh...), you know, like 1st or 3rd person? I'm writing in third from now on, just so everyone knows.
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:06 pm

I'm a fan of third person present tense, but I wasn't going to enforce any particular style.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:08 pm

TENSE! That's the word. I knew there was one... I seriously did... *shifty eyes*
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:09 pm

I stand by my mutilated misquoted crazy ramblings, but don't really care about football anyway so go for whoever you want i dont care or even know anything about football. jocolor

anyway, they know who they are, straight from the gm's keyboard. johnald is obviously trying to distance himself from satu now. in short everything they do is suspicious. I say kill satu first and johnald if she does turn out to be a werewolf, or vice versa, it doesnt matter to me, they seem equally suss to me.

also i've switched to third because its easier to write in crazy accents (and just crazy talk), when you can describe actions and stuff and be descriptive.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:10 pm

And if Satu/Delia Deux is not a wolf? Let's face it, there is that option too. I could be the Seer Seer
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:13 pm

suspiciousshaun wrote:
I stand by my mutilated misquoted crazy ramblings, but don't really care about football anyway so go for whoever you want i dont care or even know anything about football. jocolor

To be perfectly honest I care not about football either, just thought you should be reminded of the territory in which you tread.
Back to top Go down
Johnald
Cub
Cub

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:19 pm

satu-d-2 wrote:
And if Satu/Delia Deux is not a wolf? Let's face it, there is that option too. I could be the Seer Seer
Then again, you might not.
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:20 pm

i tread firmly in the shadow of Apathy, allpowerful yet inactive deity.

as for satu being the seer? i need not even rebutt, because we can only verify her claim by killing her. I am sceptical, a real seer would be more emphatic and not reveal themselves so easily anyway. In any case we should now kill her first.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:23 pm

Easily? Have you SEEN Grace's first post?!?

To which, by the way, I must say:
- Grace! I love you Marry me?
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:28 pm

grace is not the seer. or perhaps she is and is cunningly disguising the fact. or she could be a wolf. suspiscious behaviour but overall neutral in terms of suspicion.

btw ive inferred from your implication that grace is the seer that you must not be, hence what have we to lose guys?
Back to top Go down
Johnald
Cub
Cub

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:28 pm

suspiciousshaun wrote:
In any case we should now kill her first.
I too am suspicious of such early Seer claims, but think that a little rash, when you're such an obvious target.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:30 pm

What we lose by killing Satu --> An awesome name? And a villager??

C'mon! Killing a villager so early on in the game can NOT be good for the moral of the other villagers!

Also: Shaun has so far only claimed to be a drunk. Wait...this sounds familiar... As long as he's not GM Wink
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:30 pm

This inability to interfere is painful, though not as painful as Shaun's GMing
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:32 pm

However I will say, one of the dynamics in online werewolf is that it's VERY easy for quiet people to slip under the radar. Just keep that in mind, though there are other dynamics to do with that that I'll let you figure out on your own.
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:32 pm

oh snap. i'm a villager, expendable, so i decided to mouth in early is all. were i a wolf or a special, believe me, i would be not posting and thereby avoiding attention.

if you don't believe me, go ahead and lynch me, no big loss. but remember my wise words of wise wisdom if you do.
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:33 pm

I meant to post that after johnald's post by the way, the oh snap makes more sense then.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Nothing is as painful as Shaun's GMing.

Be strong, Lance. You can do it! Very Happy

Also...

Shit...

I'm not being quiet...

... I have replaced a shifty face with replying to comments! Shocked
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:36 pm

i will say that both of you suggesting i be killed doesn't help allay my suspicions at all
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Also, now I don't want to be killed, but if you do (for some insane reason...wait, this is Shaun we're talking about, ignore that) kill me, I have my death scene(s) actually written as opposed to planned out since I have my role now Very Happy So if you kill me, then I can post it (singular)/them (plural) for all to enjoy!!

Keeping it open on purpose. Please don't kill me.
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:43 pm

the people will make their own decision. although i should probably lead a full on lynch against just one of you for now, instead of having some of the votes split between each of you and possibly coming under fire myself by the werewolves and perhaps a few misguided individuals if you can get them on side...

the votes are closed right?
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:44 pm

I didn't think they closed till Thursday at 9pm??
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:50 pm

Thankyou Satu for reminding me. Deathscenes are best pre-written so they can go up soon after the death, if they're pre-written feel free to send them to me in advance. Note though you are not allowed to make accusations in your deathscene. And a note on Roleplaying etiquette, perhaps the biggest faux pas you can make is controlling other people's characters. Please do not indicate in your roleplaying post what other people do, nor how they feel or react to you actions, even if you don't refer to the characters specifically. If you would like more dynamic interaction you're free to collaborate to create joint posts which involve both your characters (or more with more people).

Votes can be placed any time between now and Thursday 9pm, just PM/text me.

Edit: While I'm being anal, if you can make the subject of your vote PMs "Vote: <player>" that makes me very happy

Last edited by LanceCharisma on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Merde...can't group everyone together into "the crowd"? Ah well, easily fixed Very Happy Also, I'm assuming there are a couple of just random people that we can use, or when someone is being pulled to the gallows do we have to assign a hangman?

And I shall text you my vote...in good time Very Happy I will wait until tomorrow morning, so I'm not voting out of PASSION!

*ahem*

I won't send you my deathscenes until I get answers to these questions, but I'm exhausted and am going to bed now. I'll see you all tomorrow! I'll be waking early so I can check this/write any rebuttals to nonsensical (Shaun *watching you*) accusations.

Sleep well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Johnald
Cub
Cub

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:59 pm

Yeah, my bad on the controlling others thing; if it's any consolation, can we assume that my character is feeling the eyes of people regardless of whether they're looking at him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realgame: Game 1
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next