Monash Werewolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monash Werewolf Pack

All of us are God's creatures... just some are more creature than others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Realgame: Game 1

Go down 
+8
Miatch
lizdog2
miss_kitty
satu-d-2
Johnald
belle
suspiciousshaun
LanceCharisma
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Miatch
Beta Wolf
Beta Wolf
Miatch

Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:15 pm

lizdog2 wrote:
Who's Alex?

one of lance's housemates

i knew it wasn't peter, he wouldn't be foolish enough to accuse me and the power of my almighty gravitational pull.

as for you, mr. "the seer", accusing here before you've RP'd so I can counteraccuse you in character is cowardly in the extreme, you extreme coward you
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:18 pm

I apologise again Embarassed I'm human and make mistakes (see what I did thar? Razz ) I'm ever so sorry, Alex!!

Also, nice to meet you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheSeer
Whelp
Whelp

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:19 pm

give me a little time Embarassed I get really perfectionistic about things like this and it takes me forever to come up with a charry and things to say... for now my character's taking a nap somewhere until I think something up tonight or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
belle
Pack Member
Pack Member
belle

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:21 pm

nice to meet ya, alex Very Happy
...this is a tad awkward, but are you a guy alex or a girl alex? ^_^
Back to top Go down
belle
Pack Member
Pack Member
belle

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:22 pm

Miatch wrote:
lizdog2 wrote:
Who's Alex?

one of lance's housemates

i knew it wasn't peter, he wouldn't be foolish enough to accuse me and the power of my almighty gravitational pull.

as for you, mr. "the seer", accusing here before you've RP'd so I can counteraccuse you in character is cowardly in the extreme, you extreme coward you
you havn't RP'd either yet, miatch... Razz
Back to top Go down
Miatch
Beta Wolf
Beta Wolf
Miatch

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:28 pm

yes well i was ready to RP, then somebody had to go and accuse me...

alex is a guy btw Wink
Back to top Go down
belle
Pack Member
Pack Member
belle

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:30 pm

well there's nothing stopping you now - go ahead Razz
and okies, that makes 6 girls and 8 guys if you count out illustrious GM...
therefore, in order to even things us, we should definately lynch a guy first! xD
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Oh please post something, Mitch! I'm eager to see what's gonna happen next Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gracesees
Sexetary
Sexetary
gracesees

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:33 pm

i love you all so I'm still open to influence Very Happy although statistically speaking I do suspect a guy Very Happy thus my totally revealing and shoddy rhyming eye to the future! Oh and to clarify - i do not claim to be the seer - just a psychic! very different - i can't say people are or are not werewolves - i just occasionally see the future... or I'm epileptic - ah the joys of medical advancement!
Back to top Go down
Miatch
Beta Wolf
Beta Wolf
Miatch

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:35 pm

never fear, i'm sitting on my hands for now... i'm just hoping to be back from med revue tomorrow night before 9 so I can make a nicely informed vote...
Back to top Go down
Miatch
Beta Wolf
Beta Wolf
Miatch

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:38 pm

RP = yes
PCL = no
Epid. quiz = no

woot Smile
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:39 pm

Mitch, I love you too. 'Firecrotch' lol!
Back to top Go down
belle
Pack Member
Pack Member
belle

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:39 pm

there are epid quizzes?
we just got an article to write up...?
Back to top Go down
gracesees
Sexetary
Sexetary
gracesees

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:41 pm

smoking is bad! Careful Mitch or the lung cancer will get you before the village folk and/or werewolves do - unless you no longer need to fear death you werewolf scum :O:O:O *shocked and horrored noises*
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:44 pm

Wait! Long beard...too-large axe...? Me thinks someone is compensating for something... Also he made short gallows in a village where so many of our population are tall.

Thinking of examples and can only think of Johnald. Case dismissed, I call for a mistrial!
Back to top Go down
Miatch
Beta Wolf
Beta Wolf
Miatch

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:45 pm

what quizes were you saying you'd done belle?

there are epid. practice quizzes, not marked, just for practice. we have an article too.

ta satu, i love you too Smile

smoking from a pipe isn't dangerous, plus has been shown scientifically to make you 40% cooler and four times as mysterious. chicks really dig that, apparently pirat
Back to top Go down
Johnald
Cub
Cub

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:46 pm

Actually, I think a medieval villager's life expectancy might kill him before anything else. Which would be a shame, because I think I love him after that RPing post.

Also, I read Satu's post calling for a mistrial, and thought she was calling for a minstrel; I know what _I_ want to play as next game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gracesees
Sexetary
Sexetary
gracesees

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:48 pm

lies Mitch! It gives you mouth cancer - see how cool you are then mr nomouth! man... mitch without a mouth... what a silent world we would live in....
elephant we should have some wereelephants
Back to top Go down
Miatch
Beta Wolf
Beta Wolf
Miatch

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:48 pm

satu-d-2 wrote:
Wait! Long beard...too-large axe...? Me thinks someone is compensating for something... Also he made short gallows in a village where so many of our population are tall.

Thinking of examples and can only think of Johnald. Case dismissed, I call for a mistrial!

a) only johnald has made any indication of his character being tool

as for compensating, Boris is 4'3"...and named Boris for god's sake. i'd compensate too.

and i didn't make the gallows, i just chopped the wood. that's what...she said?
Back to top Go down
belle
Pack Member
Pack Member
belle

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:49 pm

this is fun Very Happy but im off to bed. hav fun murdering each other
and i said there were no more syndicate quizzes, or i meant to ^^;; sorry for the misunderstanding....
and boris is giving me gimli flashbacks. awesome.
tho if he's anything like gimli (two and a half tonnes of armour later) we can't lynch him cuz he'd be heavy enough to break the gallows... xD
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Johnald wrote:
Also, I read Satu's post calling for a mistrial, and thought she was calling for a minstrel; I know what _I_ want to play as next game Very Happy

Ahahaha, minstrel. I wish I had a minstrel. With a violin... To follow me everywhere...

Miatch wrote:
Boris is 4'3"...and named Boris for god's sake. i'd compensate too.

Case and point. I bow to your superior logic cheers (<--caught mid-bow)

Last edited by satu-d-2 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miatch
Beta Wolf
Beta Wolf
Miatch

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:52 pm

he'd definately have to stand on a box

...or have it described to him Very Happy

night belle
Back to top Go down
Miatch
Beta Wolf
Beta Wolf
Miatch

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:53 pm

brave brave brave brave sir satu....sir satu ran away
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:54 pm

When danger reared its ugly head, she bravely turned her tail and fled, brave brave brave brave sir...

Wait...
Back to top Go down
lizdog2
Treasure Keeper
Treasure Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:08 pm

Well, Mrs Dunsnoopin is signing off. Stuff to do etc. And lectures start at 8:00. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Cya

(PS. Don't vote off people what haven't posted yet - give them a chance to participate - if they keep no showing then I agree. Vote 'em off!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realgame: Game 1
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next