Monash Werewolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monash Werewolf Pack

All of us are God's creatures... just some are more creature than others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Realgame: Game 1

Go down 
+8
Miatch
lizdog2
miss_kitty
satu-d-2
Johnald
belle
suspiciousshaun
LanceCharisma
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:10 pm

G'night, Mrs Dunsnoopin (whose name I only just got, god I'm slow). Delia may pop in briefly, then I'm off to bed too. Sleepy mucho, and I've suffered through bloody Sports Tonight for nothing interesting ...

See you all tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:34 pm

His mighty Lanceness is very sleepy, and he may have missed a few things, but I think I got the main unaddressed points out of skimming that. Firstly there are no lovers in this game, we started signups before we introduced any extra roles and I haven't changed the rules since then, secondly you can change your vote whenever you want, just PM me again, thirdly if you count the illustrious GM there are 6 girls, 7 guys and 1 beautiful androgyne (my aforementioned brain is aforementionedly sleepy and hence finds the phrase beautiful androgyne too hilarious not to use) and finally make sure if there's a chance you won't get access to a computer in time that you vote earlier and you can then change your vote later if you want to.
Back to top Go down
http://weremonash.wetpaint.com
Miatch
Beta Wolf
Beta Wolf
Miatch

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:34 pm

And I'm finally out.

Night all... by which I mean Lance, yes I can see you reading... Razz
Back to top Go down
Miatch
Beta Wolf
Beta Wolf
Miatch

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:35 pm

Dangit my ESP sucks, where's Grace when you need her...
Back to top Go down
gracesees
Sexetary
Sexetary
gracesees

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:58 am

here! just 12 hours too late Very Happy
Ok so here's my current thinking - i agree with lizzie - let some of the quiet ones have a chance (a round or so) to speak before we kill them off but if they continue then we kill them - easy done Very Happy although I do know Oscar has read all this and has still not posted :O:O:O:O
so we have johnald, belle, me, lizzie, satu, mitch and cat.... i think that is all?
So thats about half... so at least one of the three werewolves should be posted by now so shall we kill amongst our lovely roleplayers? and to once again clarify- am not claiming seer (yet Razz teehee jks) and can not tell people now so werewolves don't kill me and everyone else - keep me around for wanky rhyming prophecies Very Happy
hugs!
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:23 am

i still cant figure out if grace accused me or not in rp...
but i guess that means the others will also be confused and not vote for me I guess?

pwease? Sad

anyway i havent cast my vote yet (not even once), but at this stage i think when i do it will probably be for johnald. i think there must be a few others who are suspicious of him, and i invite you all to join me so we can get a consensus.
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:27 am

also is lizzie rping pauline hanson? hilariwalrus.

for my next char i will be village priest, and be a decrepit old man who is horrible in lots of sterotypical old people and religious ways... muahahahahaa
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:49 pm

Cat was lynched. She was a Villager.

Wolves, Seer and Sorcerer please PM me your actions before 9pm tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:32 pm

nobody hardly even accused her... whats up with that?

own up, who voted her and why.
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:37 pm

That stats page (hidden in the tomb of the dragon emperor) has who voted for who. (Find the jade monkey and he will lead you to the tomb)
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:51 pm

ok so based on the stats page mitch satu and grace would appear to be in collusion... something that didn't come up before when accusations were being flung too and fro. cat wasn't even accused either.

cunning, yet suspect in the extreme.

good luck guys, if i don't survive the night.
Back to top Go down
TheSeer
Whelp
Whelp

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:53 pm

Seer told you mitch was a werewolf Seer

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:02 pm

pretty much sucks for them if they are the werewolves. we shall test the theory next day phase? anyone else on board?
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:03 pm

does cat get a death scene?
Back to top Go down
lizdog2
Treasure Keeper
Treasure Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:17 pm

Mitch and Grace were PMing for people's votes (at least they did for me) - so that may no mean that they are in collusion - unless they are really clever and PMing other people to throw suspicion off them.
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:42 pm

suspiciousshaun wrote:
ok so based on the stats page mitch satu and grace would appear to be in collusion...

Well... We're all in bed together

And if Cat doesn't send me a deathscene soon I'll write one.
Back to top Go down
lizdog2
Treasure Keeper
Treasure Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:46 am

Post a death scene!
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:12 pm

Only just got home. For reference Cat's deathscene is fairly non-kosher, a) manipulating someone else's character b) accusations in a death scene

But I cbf fixing it/getting another, for I is sleepy. It's our first game and people are learning, Mitch if you want it changed though I'll do it.

Edit: Excluding this night phase, I'll need a deathscene before death or I'll write my own. I don't mind writing them, but if you want to write your own it needs to be in beforehand.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:14 pm

I think it's sorta fitting that Boris kills her since it was Mitch's (and Grace's and my) vote that...well...killed her...

Sorry, Cat Laughing

(to me that face looks like *nervous laughter* as opposed to *laugh* which lol! covers quite nicely)
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:59 pm

Nobody died this night phase Sorc
Back to top Go down
belle
Pack Member
Pack Member
belle

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:25 pm

LanceCharisma wrote:
Nobody died this night phase Sorc
may i be the first to say - w00t! great job sorc! Sorc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:30 pm

I concur!! But now there is no help for the rest of everyone... Confusing! Who to suspect now!?! *coughcoughnotdeliacoughcough* Wink
Back to top Go down
belle
Pack Member
Pack Member
belle

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:32 pm

satu-d-2 wrote:
I concur!! But now there is no help for the rest of everyone... Confusing! Who to suspect now!?! *coughcoughnotdeliacoughcough* Wink
well im happy noone got killed, but we killed Cat. Or rather, you, grace and mitch did. this is suspicious, since we have... *counts on fingers* 3 wolves and 3 of you...
what excuse can you offer, delia dearest? i hav no desire to lynch you D:
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:39 pm

An excuse? I have no excuse. What can I say? We were all in bed together and it seemed like a good idea at the time. Yep...good idea at the time... Bad idea in retrospect. I have no desire to be lynched, though even if I am I'll continue watching the thread to see how everyone goes. Don't suspect us three; we were just huddling for warmth. If we were werewolves we wouldn't have needed to (actually I can't speak for the other two, but...still...I don't think they're...you know... *grrr* Wolf *awooooo!*) DX
Back to top Go down
belle
Pack Member
Pack Member
belle

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:40 pm

xD that's the second 'in bed together' comment in one page... 0_o;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realgame: Game 1
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next