Monash Werewolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monash Werewolf Pack

All of us are God's creatures... just some are more creature than others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Realgame: Game 1

Go down 
+8
Miatch
lizdog2
miss_kitty
satu-d-2
Johnald
belle
suspiciousshaun
LanceCharisma
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ROFLCOPTOR
Cub
Cub
ROFLCOPTOR

Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:13 am

Nothing is as delicious as my octo-choc cookies Razz I was actually referring to Grace before I reallied there were several more posts after hers... I think we should lynch her.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:15 am

Why lynch her before the source who (I feel) played me like a ukelele?? I call for Joey's blood, assuming the wolves don't take me up on my offer. Also, I think "maiden" flesh is more delicious to werewolves than any cookies. Even your famous octomum I MEAN choc cookies Razz

(by the way: team bring-back-the-laughter, FTW)
Back to top Go down
ROFLCOPTOR
Cub
Cub
ROFLCOPTOR

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:24 am

How do we know Joey is the source? She says he told her stuff, but is there any proof? Maybe Grace convinced Joey to vote for Johnald like she did me. If it turns out Grace is innocent then we can go for Joey.
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:19 am

having not spoken to or heard from joey, i have to ask satu, why do you trust grace so much?

i make no secret of this: next day phase, i will be voting for grace. her story confused me more than if she hadn't said anything, and it seems like she now wants us to go for joey. this would effectively stop us from lynching her, right?

i don't buy it.
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:22 am

i suspect that i am probably dead this night phase, but i have made provisions.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:11 am

I trust her because i know she has proof. She'll post it herself once she figures out how to keep her internet working... I don't think I'm going to be nommed; I'm a good distraction while I'm here.

Also, for Johnald's benefit: Shaun apparently told everyone else, and then not me or Grace. I wouldn't've voted for you if I'd known...

lol! <- because the laughter is once again lacking Razz
Back to top Go down
gracesees
Sexetary
Sexetary
gracesees

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:40 am

gah *kills internet*
My story is not confusing!
Oh and reiterating what Satu said - Why is it that no one told us johnald was the sorc. I got no message from shaun or lizzie or anyone else - i told them both i planned to kill johnald and neither of them said anything even though by that point there was no use protecting his anonymity because he was going to die. But I am not going to wildly accuse now - we have a werewolf! He has to be! He faked the seer to get us to kill someone! It's that simple.
And then to Shaun - you wanted proof - here is a copy of the pm joey sent me:

Quote :

To: Grace
Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 at 12:57pm
Subject: seeeeecret
Hey. You seem to have a sneaky group vote going so thought I'd get in on it. I am the seeeeeeeeeeer and last night I saw Johnald and he's a werewolf. Test it out tomorrow if you don't believe me. I even won't vote for myself just this once. I don't want to get eaten in night phase so keep it low profile until I find the sorc. See you on monday.

So there is your proof! Considering no-one told me otherwise can you at least understand why I decided to test him out! I mean what are the chances of him being the sorc!!! I don't get how joey knew! Please don't kill me! I have gotten two wrong but so have a bunch of other people! Everyone could have been wrong every time as far as we know - I'm just unlucky because I was the one that got set up Sad
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:43 am

However, this could possibly be Joey screaming: "I want to vote for myself but can't so I'm going to kill someone so you'll kill me!!" ...but..ya know...over the interwebs...Ya know how it goes
Back to top Go down
gracesees
Sexetary
Sexetary
gracesees

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:46 am

oh and also-
Shaun! Way to give the wolves an easy out! Now they kill you, everyone kills me because you predicted it and we end up with two villagers dead and all the werewolves alive - how useful!
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:48 am

woah, woah. i only told lizzie (no one else) that johnald had said he was the sorc, even i wasn't sure until you killed him. the point i'd like to push is that grace, mitch and satu all "coincidentally" voted for the same person again.

here's my theory as to what happened last night phase, confirmed by johnald (who is now proven to have been the sorc and therefore on the side of the villagers even if you don't believe me) - during the last night phase johnald protected himself, and nobody died.

which either meant the wolves didn't attack (unlikely) or they tried to kill johnald and would therefore suspect him to be the sorcerer or at least they would see that the real sorcerer (were it not johnald) would now trust johnald and there would be a potential for an alliance being formed, which would jeopardise their control over the voting outcomes granted by their unity. he was therefore either a huge threat, or a lesser ones whose extermination could flush out the real sorcerer.

who lead the lynch? grace of course because she historically has had the most pull over the majority and as yet had not come under as much suspicion, which is why the rest of the village was divided between her and mitch and why their plan worked.

ostensibly under the direction of Joey (who is most likely only a retard, not a wolf), an attempt to allay suspicion. and who backs her up but satu, one of the other three prime suspects. we cannot afford to buy this drivel, we must all vote together next day phase, and grace seems to be most suspect.
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:49 am

yes it does give you a dilemma, doesn't it grace? kill me and intensify my claims, or don't kill me and leave me alive to advocate them again and again.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:54 am

Yes, yes, we all know that me, Grace and Mitch voted together again, big woop. Considering there's only been 2 day phases so far it doesn't prove anything! Are you ignoring the prooof! Of course Joey woulda picked Grace, for exactly the reason you said; she has lots of sway over lots of people. He obviously wants us to kill him, because that's what Joey does. Give the baby his bottle and we can get down to figuring out who the wolves are XD
Back to top Go down
gracesees
Sexetary
Sexetary
gracesees

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:56 am

Haha mitch, satu and I haven't coincidentally voted together. We have openly said from the beginning that until we suspected each other we might as well vote together, which, funnily enough, is what you are advocating for tomorrow. Why? Because IT WORKS! Which is why we've been doing it!
There was no reason to hide Johnald's role once it was 'common knowledge' that I was rallying for him so my question is WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!
I have shown you proof that I had reason to believe Johnald was a wolf
I have honestly told everyone but the person i am voting for who i am voting for in advance so that people can stop me if they want
I have done nothing that none of the rest of you wouldn't have done - the only difference is that I got organized in the beginning and got a lynch mob together. It would be stupid for satu, mitch and I to vote together if we were wolves and it would be really dumb for me to have told all of you instead of just the few I thought I could manipulate.
I do see belle's point - in real life game i sell out a werewolf when i am one but in real game i also sell out the werewolves when I am not one! I can't read tells so I can't tell the werewolves - this is one I can because i KNOW he lied to me!
Most of you probs don't care - logic is hardly the point of the game for most but you must be able to at least understand? If so - kill Joey! We can lose nothing by it because we know he is a wolf!
But do whatever - you won't listen to me anyway
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:59 am

*raises placard* Point of Order

I know I keep bringing up minutiae but Grace asked before releasing her evidence what the policy on evidence releasing from other players is. You may use any written evidence given to you by other players. Anything you say can and will be used against you. But you CANNOT misquote or make up evidence from other players. Anything given as a direct quote must indeed be a direct quote. I hope this helps in your decision.
Back to top Go down
http://weremonash.wetpaint.com
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:03 am

oh and now satu advocates killing someone she suspects of being a villager from her own mouth for no good reason? way to strengthen my argument.

if joey is indeed only acting the way you and i suspect, why would you waste a day phase lynching him, especially since we now have no sorcerer?

and as for grace's "lynch mob" working, it is only working if she is a wolf, in which case it has been very successful. i also wish this game was based on logic, and hence i've been using logic, so in that spirit did you consider the alternative to joey being a wolf: that he lied to you and claimed to be the seer as he always does, and was giving you exactly the evidence you wanted to throw suspicions off yourself like an idiot?

you know exactly who the wolves are, because you are one. a fantastic plan, to use joey's illconsidered pm so diabolically. i can only hope the majority sees reason tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:04 am

All I have to say: *le sigh* I miss the laughter...
Back to top Go down
gracesees
Sexetary
Sexetary
gracesees

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:08 am

Dude -joey never bothers claiming to be seer or sorc or anything - he just votes for himself! In real game when he is the sorc or seer he doesn't kill himself (funny that) and actually plays the game so that's what I assumed he was doing. I am using the pm because you ASKED FOR EVIDENCE. Now I have provided it and you still continue to go against me. Why? What does that do for you? If there is no way to prove my innocence to you then why did you ask me to? Lynch mob always works as you are showing now by forming one for tomorrow - so using your logic - you are a wolf. But assuming you aren't, why do you use that logical to assume I am!? It doesn't make sense and it isn't logical - as much as you push that it is.
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:10 am

satu-d-2 wrote:
All I have to say: *le sigh* I miss the laughter...

You miss the laughter? What about Romirez?
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:12 am

Ah, there is it XD Why, it was as dry and barren as I am!
Back to top Go down
gracesees
Sexetary
Sexetary
gracesees

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:13 am

oh and in counter to what you said on the dead board.
I agree and I hadn't figured that out til now so awesome thanks - but I don't deny a wolf influenced the decision. But it wasn't me - it was joey! I assume he drew the parallel you did and that's why he picked johnald!
I hadn't thought of that at all :S:S:S
oh and satu doesn't advocate killing a villager - she was theorizing. Was talking to her today and while we both say he could be a villager trying to kill himself, it is way more likely he is a wolf.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:13 am

Yay gym buddies Very Happy Motivation!! Razz
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:17 am

you can afford to laugh, things are going well for the wolves tongue

as for you grace, i have presented my argument, and am loathe to repeat it. however you seem to need it.

i do not believe that joey is a wolf, like satu. unlike satu i don't think we should kill a villager.

his actions are suspicious, but time and time again joey has convincingly showed that he is stupid. even if he were a wolf you would have to agree that with a plan as crappy as that, he must be stupid. but even that seems to clever for joey lol! given his track record it is most likely innoccuous lies rather than sinister ones. anyway we'll see how it stands at the end of night phase. i daresay joey, grace, satu and mitch will be alive. possibly even myself, because killing me would make me all the more convincing.

if i were you i'd go for either a double bluff and kill me, or kill a quiet.

oh and can i get everyone who suspects grace to pm me, so we can organise a successful lynch, unlike all these fail lynches we've been having under the direction of grace, satu and mitch.
Back to top Go down
suspiciousshaun
Pack Member
Pack Member
suspiciousshaun

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:18 am

Johnald wrote:
Listen to me people! She knew EXACTLY what I was! I can show you the text messages... Plus, she claimed to be the seer in them, having SEEN me being innocent, and then blamed me in an email someone (who shall remain nameless for their protection) was sent.

johnald asked me to point this particular point out in response to grace's claims that nobody told her... by seance.
Back to top Go down
satu-d-2
Veteran
Veteran
satu-d-2

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:20 am

*le sigh* What a downer. Lance, can Delia kill herself? Or can I kill her?
Back to top Go down
LanceCharisma
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
LanceCharisma

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:21 am

Nope, you can ask the wolves to nom her though. Or try to get yourself lynched. Or idle death, but then I'll be forced to punish you, and not in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realgame: Game 1   Realgame: Game 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realgame: Game 1
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next